Good News

1. I installed my 1st diorama at Work last night, and did it in under 2 hours, which is at least twice as fast as the first time I installed it. This is really good practice for my final installation and gives me the confidence that, if necessary, I can construct my own wall to install the final narrative in without too much trouble.

2. The epoxy putty seems to be working really well for filling in the cracks of the paper mache.

3. I painted a wash on a small portion of the forest floor, and there was no shrinkage/ cracking! I think the last time I painted on it, the celluclay wasn't fully dry.... Hopefully we're clear of that problem now, I can paint the forest over the weekend and have photo updates on Monday.

No comments: