4.13.2010

Out in NY-

So I'm in New York (West Point, not the city) for NCAA championships. We had a good day of training today and are all excited (and ready) for the competition to begin on Thursday. Plus, there's a southern style BBQ place right next to our hotel and, while my teammates may be annoyed that there's nothing close to where we're staying, at least I know where to get my sweet tea and pulled pork fix....

I'm a bit anxious about having to leave my installation at home, though. I hope everything (the lights, the curtains) stay as I left it. My biggest fear is that someone will unplug the lights or there will be some other issue that needs troubleshooting, and I won't be around to get to it....

Oh well. Time to focus on gymnastics. Well, after I finish my thesis paper....

No comments: